Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Best Friends Wedding (Part 2)

As I've gone to school these past four years I've made some fantastic friends! I had the opportunity to go to one of my best friends wedding in Oct of 2010 (Cami [Bigler] Parks), and I just had the opportunity to celebrate with another one of my best friends--Cassandra (Hess) DeWitt on Dec. 20, 2012. Here are some pictures from my best friends wedding!




I wish I could have gotten a better picture of this. But this was one of my favorite moments  at the wedding! Cassandra and her Dad danced to "Butterfly Kisses" and, while they were dancing, Cassandra's mother and sisters stood off to the side and watched. Their eyes filled with tears, but there was so much pride in their eyes too. It was really touching!



Where "happily ever after" begins!






No comments:

Post a Comment