Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I've Never List

This Fall, I've decided to do things that I've never done before. They can be big or small! It's quite fun to go out and try new things!!! It is a small list as of right now, but here are a few things on my list:

I've Never:

  • Been to Bryce Canyon: CHECK
  • Been laser tagging: CHECK
  • Been go-carting: CHECK
  • Written a 3-voice a cappella piece: CHECK
  • Been to a Divine Comedy Show: CHECK
  • Hiked to the Y: CHECK
  • Been to a BYU Devotional: CHECK
  • Seen "Beauty and the Beast" the stage production: CHECK
  • Decorated someone's car: CHECK
  • Seen Jimmer Fredette (on TV or in real life): CHECK
  • Eaten Thai food
  • Eaten Greek food: CHECK (2012)
  • Been to a BYU Football game (live)
  • Been to an All-State Choir Concert: CHECK
  • Been to Baskin Robins: CHECK
  • Seen/listened to Handel's "Messiah": CHECK
This list, will hopefully grow as the year draws to an end. But I will keep this updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment