Monday, March 24, 2014

Days of Happiness--Day 3

Oh my goodness, today has been such an excellent day! I started off at the temple! It was so nice to go and feel the peace and serenity there! There were several people there, but I didn't mind! A couple of cool/funny things happened whilst I was at the temple this morning!

The first story was happening during confirmations. I was listening to the names and imagining what their story was. As I listened I heard the name Ana Christoff! It took all I had to not laugh! The only thing I could think of was that we were converting Disney one movie at a time! (*Note: For those of you who are confused as to what the big deal is with that name, it is the name of two of the leads in the new Disney movie Frozen).
I also had the chance to meet and very nice young woman who is getting ready to serve her mission in Argentina! It was so cool talking to her and hearing her testimony!

The beautiful Provo temple!! I love this place!

After I went to the temple I had a nice conversation with my Dad about getting a new cell phone. I decided that it was time that I had my own plan/phone. I ended up joining Verizon and getting an iPhone 4s! Man, I was geeking out about it all afternoon! As I was driving down to get it I kept saying to myself "I am an adult!!". It was quite comical!


Almost immediately after I got my phone I went to Family Home Evening (FHE). We watched the Joseph Smith movie! I love that movie! There is such a powerful spirit that is felt whenever I watch it! It was absolutely wonderful!

Julie, Heather, and I at FHE. This was taken with my new phone and using the app Instagram!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment