Thursday, August 23, 2012

Brigham City Temple Open House

This sunset was amazing! It looked like there was a little hole where the sun was sitting in the cloud!

Welcome to Brigham City

Here's the beautiful temple!!!

This was a cool mural that they had on display after the open house.

Me in front of the Brigham city temple

I love to see the temple, I went inside today!!
I loved going into the Brigham city temple on Sunday! It was absolutely beautiful! My favorite part was going into the bride's room and watching my little sister, Anna (12), sit in one of the chairs where a bride would be getting ready and also going into the Celestial room. Even though the building isn't dedicated yet (Sept. 23rd is the dedication date) there is such a powerful spirit in there! I look forward to the day when I get to stand in there with my husband and be sealed for all time and eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment