Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Scarlett Anderson

Well, this last weekend was fantastic! I got to go home and see my niece, Scarlett. She is beautiful! She's so little!! She was born on Friday (May 24th).  Scarlett weighed in at 6lbs. 9oz. and 19 inches long! She has a head full of black hair! Scarlett is so beautiful and I'm so grateful for the chance I had to go see her.

I left for home Saturday morning so that I could see Scarlett! It was so fun to have everybody together to see Scarlett. Nini and Stephen both looked really tired, and for good reason too! I'm so excited for Scarlett to be here! She's already been such a wonderful blessing in my life, and I've only seen her twice! I'm excited to watch her grow up!

LtoR: Anna, Sarah (me), Scarlett, and Ben

Scarlett and I; I'm such a proud Aunt!

LtoR: Mom, Dad, Scarlett, and Ben
This is one of my favorite pictures from that day!

Scarlett Maureen Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment