Sunday, June 9, 2013

BYU-I've Never List

So I've realized that there are so many things in Rexburg that I haven't done in the five years that I've been here! My goal is to achieve all of these things before I walk in July. So, here's my BYU-Idaho I've Never List:
  • Hiked R Mountain: (CHECK: July 20, 2013 @ 6:00 am; we watched the sun rise!!!)
  • Eat dinner at the hospital (CHECK: July 23, 2013)
  • Gone to the dunes: (CHECK: July 22, 2013 w/Ian! We had a great time jumping off the dunes, roasting marshmallows, and asking each other random questions)
  • Go to Guitars Unplugged
  • Gone night canoeing (CHECK: May 24, 2013)
  • Eaten at Big Jud's: (CHECK: July 20, 2013)
  • Hiked Cress Creek (CHECK: May 31, 2013)
  • Go to Rigby Lake
  • See the IF Fireworks (CHECK: July 4, 2013; picture to come)
  • Do a Recital (CHECK: June 29, 2013)
  • Be in the 4th of July Parade (CHECK: July 4, 2013)
  • Go to Blue Hole (CHECK: July 4, 2013)
  • Go to the Haunted Swingset
There's other things too, but I can't think of any off of the top of my head. However, when I do I will write them down!

1 comment:

  1. So I have only done the ones your haven't minus guitars unplugged but hey were all super fun I Amos excited for you to do them! Also I am so happy you are making a list of things to do before you leave. Love you!

    ReplyDelete