Sunday, February 27, 2011

Life is so grrrrrrrrreat!

Alright, so it's been a while since I last wrote and quite a bit has happened. First of all, I have my first boyfriend EVER!!! Can I tell you how great he is? Well, he's amazing! We talked about it on Monday and that is when we made it official! His name is Brandon and he's basically thebomb.com! This week has been a little crazy. I've had concerts that I've been preparing for, songs I've been trying to memorize, projects that have had to get done, evening rehearsals (that ended "early"), and it has been awesome!

On Friday I had some concerts and I had to learn to play some bongo type drums in 24 hours! It really wasn't that hard, but it was a little scary not having a lot of practice and having to do it on Friday night. Anyway, we did two concerts that night. One was at 6:00 and the other at 8:30; overall I thought it was a great concert! My favorite song that the Women's choir did was "The Lord is my Shepherd", followed shortly by "The Survival Song". Both are absolutely gorgeous! And Brandon came and watched the second concert! I was really excited about that ha ha. After the concert, Brandon, Cameo, and I went over to Cameo's and watched "Kung Fu Panda" and I fell asleep! Not for very long, but I love that movie so much and I was surprised that I'd actually fall asleep! Oh well, Brandon said he thought it was cute ha ha.

Then Saturday I had the great opportunity to go to a Women's Conference and got to see and listen to Sister Julie B. Beck. What a powerful conference; for the most part it was a question-answer, but it was so powerful. Then Brandon and I went to Broulim's to get things for dinner last night (we made Chicken Cordon Bleu pizza). I also had the amazing opportunity to go to my friend, Tim's, viola recital. After watching his recital, it got me really excited to do mine! One year until that day!!! We, Brandon and I, then went over to his apartment to do homework and make the pizza! Pizza was amazing by the way! Then we went back to my apartment and watched the ending of "What About Bob?" and started "August Rush". Throughout "August Rush" my roommates and everybody kept asking if I would walk down the street and hear music sometimes or if I was like Evan/August. As I thought about it, I realized that I do! Music truly is everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment